Sunday, April 06, 2008

CIL 2008: Podcasting and Videocasting Bootcamp

Thanks to everyone who came to the Podcasting and Videocasting Bootcamp program this AM. David Lee King and I had a blast. I didn't take any still pictures, but here is it in brief video form.



Make sure to check out the audio podcast as well. Sorry for the lack of paper handouts for my part. I promise I really did send them in. Really. I did. But here is the presentation and you can download it from SlideShare.



4/7 Update: The URL for the Princeton Poetry Podcasts in the slide show is incorrect. It should be http://pplpoetpodcast2008.wordpress.com/. My humbly apologies to the super cool folks at the Princeton PL.

Additional info, including linkage is on my wiki. Thank again for coming. I'm doing a podcasting cybertour at 12:30 (I think) on Tuesday and then the awesome Pecha Kucha later that day. Come say howdy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Sheli said...

Hi David! Thanks for the slides. I enjoyed the presentation. I'll definitely try some podcasting!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger David said...

Thanks Sheli! That balances out the fact that one of my weaknesses on the Facebook compare friends thingy is public speaking. ;)

Let me know if you have any further questions. Glad you liked the session.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home