EBSCO RSS Success?
There was some discussion on Information Wants To Be Free last week about difficulty in getting results from RSS feeds for keyword searches in EBSCO databases. I followed the somewhat confusing instructions and set up a feed yesterday for "podcast* AND librar*" in Academic Search Premier since I was looking for articles for a bibliography. I added said feed to Bloglines and this morning I had article links! I must have set it up to run every day since they were all the same articles I looked at yesterday, but I did manage to get results.
Wish I had some sort of magic tip to report, but I have no idea why it worked for me and not others. Of course it could have just been a fluke too. I guess the real test will be to see if I ever get any new articles.