Tuesday, November 14, 2006

IL2006 Presentation Screencast

I had a chance to play around with Camtasia 4 today and made a narrated movie of my Internet Librarian PowerPoint presentation. I had to fight with the microphone settings a little but I think it turned out OK.

I practiced saving as in both Flash and MOV QuickTime formats which worked fine. Although I think I need to investigate the QuickTime output settings more as the file was pretty large (236MB). Or maybe they're just always that big, and the movie is almost 13 minutes long. The initial process of producing the project was very easy though.

I uploaded to blip.tv if anyone wants to take a look. And here's the link to the QuickTime version too.

For some reason Blogger keeps rejecting the code for putting a player directly in the post, which worked fine when I posted the Xlerator video from YouTube. Any tips from Blip.tv users??

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In blogger, when you get the error/warning message - there's a button that allows you to ignore and proceed anyway... hit that button, and everything will be ok.

I do it all the time for my videoblog.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger David said...

Excellent. That worked just fine on my test blog. Seems like an unnecessary step since it works just fine when you tell Blogger ro ignore it. Thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home