Monday, January 22, 2007

ELI 2007 Annual Meeting

While a ton of folks I know are out in Seattle for Midwinter I'm all the way in downtown Atlanta for the 2007 EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative Annual Meeting. The main reason I'm here is to present a poster tomorrow for ACRL about their information literacy initiatives, but there are a lot of interesting looking programs I hope to attend as well. And I hope to be able to spell "initiative" without the spell check by the end of the day Wednesday.

I've never been to a conference here at the Omni Hotel, and the layout is a little confusing to navigate but I think I've got the hang of it now. But the free wifi for the conference worked the first time I booted so I can't really complain about anything so far.

I'll blog some sessions and post some pics later on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home