Thursday, February 08, 2007

Education Podcasting Resources

I finally got around to setting up the education podcasting resources page on my wiki. Right now it's mostly links to a few resources I've used in presentations but I'm planning on adding more stuff (especially articles) soon. The page covers anything dealing with podcasting in education that isn't library related (lecturecasting etc). Check out the library podcasting resources page for (duh) library related stuff.

One link I would highly recommend is the EDUCAUSE podcasting page. They have links to articles and presentations from (mostly) EDUCAUSE related events and publications. Great resource!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. Thanks. I've mentioned it on my blog.

Diane Corriette - Podcasting Blog

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger David said...

Excellent. I added your blog to my Bloglines as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home