Friday, February 16, 2007

Everyday I Write The Book

Or at least every day for the next few months. After a few delays and fits and starts I now have a contract to write what will hopefully be a fairly short but comprehensive book about podcasting in academic libraries for ACRL. A good bit of the research has been done for past and upcoming presentations, so I've got a little head start. I will be asking for input from other library podcasters about their experiences, so keep an eye out. And feel free to send me any ideas or things that you'd like to read about in a book on podcasting in academic libraries. Hopefully it will be out sooner rather than later in 2007. But definitely sometime this year.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger David said...

Thanks Steven! I think you're the first non-family member to comment on a song reference too. Excellent.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Meredith Farkas said...

YAY! Congratulations! I'm so glad you decided to take the leap and write the book. It'll be great to have comprehensive info about library podcasting available from a single source (rather than combing the Web all the time). Go you!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger David said...

Thanks Meredith! Hopefully it'll live up to your expectations.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo, so exciting! Congatulations. :)
-Sarah S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home