Monday, March 05, 2007

Things To Do In Denver


DSC02418.JPG
Originally uploaded by dwfree1967.
I'm currently in Denver for the ACRL/ EDUCAUSE/ Association of College Stores forum I mentioned last week. Thanks to everyone who gave me input by the way. Due to the flight schedule out of Atlanta I arrived yesterday and got to check out a few things.

The Denver Art Museum is very cool. They had a couple of good temp exhibits and interesting regular collection. Did a little record shopping and happened upon the Best Burger in Denver. And had a couple of good beers at a local brew pub. So all in all a good day.

More on the forum later, although I'm not sure what the internet access will be like at the hotel.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you dead? ;)
-Sarah S

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger David said...

Ha! I figured you'd like that one Sarah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home