Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Blog-o-versary To Me!

I just realized that I missed the one year anniversary of being peer pressured/ shamed into blogging at CIL last year! It was March 28. Ok, so I really started to see if I actually could do it for a while and apparently I can. So I guess I'll keep it up. I've got a couple more ACRL posts and a few other things in the works, but crazy busy work (plus presentation planning and writing other things) and crazy bad Internet access at home are going to put them on the backburner for a few more days.

I'd also like to sincerely thank all of you for reading/ skimming/ keeping me in your feedreader or bookmarks. I had no idea that I would ever have anything to say that anyone would find remotely interesting. And hopefully I can keep posting at least semi-useful random stuff for some time to come.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work! Keep the good stuff going!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger David said...

Thanks David! See you in DC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home