Thursday, April 05, 2007

John Waters Interview Podcast

The ACRL podcast interview with John Waters I mentioned a few days ago is now available on the ACRL podcast blog and presumably in iTunes. I just did the introduction and threw in a couple of questions, but it was fun to be involved and get to meet him. He was very pleasant, laid back and funny in person. I think the interview went pretty well, and he does actually talk about library issues some.

One more thing I need to add to the list of things I've learned from podcasting though: If you get to be involved in a podcast with someone famous or interesting, give your camera to someone to take a pic or two before you start working. That way you won't have to hope you eventually get sent pics from the official photographer.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Meredith Farkas said...

I still can't believe you MET John Waters! I am such a huge fan of his work! I will definitely be listening to your podcast this weekend. Thanks for making it available!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger David said...

I know! It's really all blur. Hopefully ACRL folks will send me pics for visual evidence. It'll definitely be the highlight of my 15 mins of "fame".

I would love to take credit for podcast but all I really did was show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home