Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ACRL Webcast Podcast Links

Here are links to the library and higher education podcasts I talked about during my ACRL webcast on May 9, 2007. I again apologize for the technical difficulties that didn't allow me to play the clips that I intended. The titles of the episodes I was going to play are in parentheses. Permalinks to blog/ web posts are provided where available, but I didn't want to directly link to the MP3 files.
Links to podcasting resources and tools are available on my wiki.

Thanks to everyone for coming! Look for posts responding to some questions and comments I didn't get to during the session in the next week after I get a copy of the chat transcript.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ACRL "The classroom will now be podcast" webinar was great! Thanks for posting the PowerPoint for us here.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger David said...

Roxanne - Glad you enjoyed the webcast. Let me know if you have any questions!

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see the Powerpoint.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi anonymous - I'm doing the webcast again in July so unfortunately can't post the PPT openly on the web. Previous commenter may be referring to fact that PPT is available to participants through the webcast site.

Check out my wiki for lots of other similar presentations though:

davidfree.pbwiki.com/Presentations

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a good list. For more feeds try Podcast Links

 

Post a Comment

<< Home