Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SirsiDynix Institute Webcast

Would you like to hear me talk about podcasting? For free? Excellent. I'm doing a webcast for the SirsiDynix Institute called "What's New In Podcasting?" on Tuesday, June 5 at 11:00am EDT. The webcast is an update of the awesome two part podcasting series Greg Schwartz presented for SDI last year. In fact, Greg's presentations are so good that I really had trouble coming up with things to talk about.

But we'll take a look at some professional development podcasts (and fun ones too) along with some new library produced podcasts and a few tools that Greg didn't cover in his talks. I'll also give some tips for planning, implementing and sustaining podcasting at your library.

You can register at the SirsiDynix Institute website. Did I mention it is free?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Greg Schwartz said...

*blushes*

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Bobo and Jay said...

Awesome show! I really liked the presentation, and learned some new things in the process!

BTW nice usage of "ginormous" in the show!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger David said...

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed. I try to use "ginormous" as often as possible in talks. Ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home