Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Till Death Do Us Part - And Then Some

If I ever get around to blogging again I was going to blog a recent New York Times column on copyright by Mark Helprin. He basically equates copyright with physical property rights. But just check it out through ACRLog. The post also links to a great Harper's article by Jonathan Lethem, whose newest book I've been told is a bit of a let down.

May 22 Update:
Anonymous commenter pointed out Against Perpetual Copyright on the Lessig wiki. This is a great response to Helprin that I completely forgot about in the original post. Well worth a look.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice group written response on Lessig - http://wiki.lessig.org/index.php/Against_perpetual_copyright

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger David said...

Excellent. I forgot all about that. Will move to post. Thanks anonymous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home