Friday, June 29, 2007

Uncontrolled Vocabulary Lives!

Last night marked the debut of Uncontrolled Vocabulary, a new online library-esque talk show put together by my man Greg Schwartz. Greg and other awesome folks discussed some happening library issues and cracked a few jokes too. Check out this post for a recap of the first episode. And the show notes are available as well.

I was on of the folks listening in and participating via Twitter since I got in late and realized I didn't have the TalkShoe software installed on my laptop. It was crazy fun though and I hope to join in at some point once I get settled in Chicago.

I know Greg has had this idea percolating for a while and it was great to hear it come to life. And see him back online contributing to the library world. Excellent job.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home