Monday, July 02, 2007

Farewell Transmission

"I will be gone, but not forever." - Magnolia Electric Co.

Wednesday I'm heading out to Chicago, so this will most likely be my last post of any substance for a little while. Although who knows, the Chicago Public Library seems to have free wifi in all branches, so I might be back sooner. But I will return in at least the next few weeks with the usual mix of random stuff that you have grown accustomed to over the past year or so. With probably a little more publishing and marketing type content thrown into the podcasting and library mix. So don't unsubscribe! But you're gonna have to look elsewhere for your ALA gossip. :)

I have one guest post lined up from a bibliopodcaster, so be on the lookout for that next week. And if you are podcasting at your library and would like to contribute a blog-post-length overview or insight or whatever about what your library is doing, I'll be glad to post it as well. Just send it to dwfree(at)gmail(dot)com.

Happy trails.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay true man, don't let the "establishment" ruin you.

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good and safe trip, David.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home