Saturday, August 25, 2007

Keep Your Eyes On The Road

This evening I'm heading out to Brussels, via a 4 hour layover in London (think there's Old Speckled Hen in the airport?), for the 2007 Ticer Institute. I'm talking on Thursday morning about podcasting and videocasting in academic libraries. There will be a pretty large hands on component to the session, so perhaps look for some audio and video online. I'm excited, and slightly nervous, about talking to a group of librarians whose native language is something other than English, but I'm sure it'll go well.

I'm spending a day and a half in Belgium and a couple of days in Amsterdam after, so look for pics on Flickr. I'll definitely have Internet access in Tilburg and looks pretty plentiful in Amsterdam.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Mmmm, Brown Speckled Hen. have one for me and travel safe.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger David said...

No Hen for me in my dazed wanderings around Heathrow. But I did enjoy a Pimm's. Mmmmm, Pimm's.

http://flickr.com/photos/dwfree1967/1249155014/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home