Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mindset List (is a registered trademark of Beloit College)

Just in case any of you who are still following my feed live in a cave or something, the Beloit College Mindset List came out today. I stand by my assertion that it exists for the sole purpose of making me feel old. Highlights:

"They never “rolled down” a car window." {They have never ridden in my car}
"They were too young to understand Judas Priest’s subliminal messages."
"The World Wide Web has been an online tool since they were born." {And now I am old}

But seriously, that last one is something to think about. Kids entering college this fall have ALWAYS HAD THE INTERNET.

We now return to our regularly scheduled silence. I really am going to start blogging regularly again soon. I promise.


1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger waltc said...

Last year's list was demonstrably false in several particulars, so I wouldn't let it get you down. I haven't looked at this year's list yet, but I'll bet it's demonstrably false in some portions as well...but it gets Beloit lots of publicity, mostly from sources too lazy to question the "facts."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home