Thursday, August 30, 2007

TIcer 2007 Podcasting / Videocasting Talk

Thanks to everyone who attended my talk on podcasting and videocasting at the 2007 Ticer Institute today. I hope everyone learned something in the session and had a good time as well. Here are the links to podcasts and videocasts that I talked about.


We also created a few of our own podcasts during the hands-on part of the session. They are available on the blip.tv site for the class. I will edit the video footage and get it online as soon as I can. I am sorry again for the technical difficulties that caused us to not get finished with the video in class.


Other information from the session, including links to creation tools and additional readings is available on my wiki.


Thanks again for coming. And inviting me to come to the Netherlands.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger WoW!ter said...

Although I attended the parallel session, I will have a look at these. I hop to generate some more interest for this post sometime next week.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David, it was a pleasure to attend your workshop and a pleaure to have met you. I posted here

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Susan Ariew said...

Check out our pod/vodcasts on i-Tunes U for the library at the University of South Florida. If you go to the i-Tunes store and then click on i-Tunes U, next you find USF and hit the library icon. We now have over 100 of them! We have a new 2007 Library Tour VodCast and a lot of videos of oral histories under our Oral Histories tab. We have a regular series of podcasts "Library Guy and Library Gal" with tips on using the library.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger David said...

Susan - Thanks for the note. I'll take a look/ listen as soon as I get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home