TIcer 2007 Podcasting / Videocasting Talk
Thanks to everyone who attended my talk on podcasting and videocasting at the 2007 Ticer Institute today. I hope everyone learned something in the session and had a good time as well. Here are the links to podcasts and videocasts that I talked about.
- RSS In Plain English (1)
- Claude Moore Health Sciences Library (UVA)
- The L-Team (Williams College)
- GPC Decatur Campus Library
- Dowling College Library Omnibus
- University of North Carolina, Pembroke Library Minute
- Arizona State University Library Channel
- Purdue University Boilercast
- Ohio University Alden Library Audio Tour
- Information and Circulation (Cal State Long Beach)
- WPI Library Audio To Go
- Fairfield University Library Podcasts
- ENGnetBASE (Georgia Tech)
- UCOL Library Podcasts
- Library Guide For Nursing (California State University , Fullerton)
- Moraine Valley Community College Library
We also created a few of our own podcasts during the hands-on part of the session. They are available on the blip.tv site for the class. I will edit the video footage and get it online as soon as I can. I am sorry again for the technical difficulties that caused us to not get finished with the video in class.
Other information from the session, including links to creation tools and additional readings is available on my wiki.
Thanks again for coming. And inviting me to come to the Netherlands.