Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ticer Video

During my talk at the 2007 Ticer Institute a week or so ago I planned to record and edit a video during the session. Of course technical difficulties and time ruined that plan. Ah well. But one of the participants - I'm forgot to get his name during the insanity - shot some footage of people working on the audio podcast part of the session. I edited it and here it is:


Again, I apologize to the people who attended the session for not getting through all of the objectives.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger DijkDoenOptNet said...

ZNHi David,

I'm the participant who shot the video and who's name you forgot. You can also find me as one of your "Friends" in the ticer Facebook. Have Fun!
Hans van Dijk

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger David said...

Hans - I thought it was you who shot the video, but didn't want to make a public mistake. Thanks again, you did a great job! Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home