Saturday, October 13, 2007

Don't Call It A Comeback

I know. I know. I said I wasn't going to blog anymore. But I miss typing my random observations into this little box. Ha.

But seriously, I was talking to a friend a couple of weeks ago about why I quit blogging and realized that I, um, still need a place to post stuff from presentations and such. And I can't face not having a Blogger ribbon at Internet Librarian. So I am going to perhaps not retire totally from the blog world.

And speaking of Internet Librarian, I'm doing the Podcasting and Videocasting Bootcamp preconference workshop with my man David Lee King on Sunday, October 28. Come join us if you want to learn about podcasting and videocasting. We'll make some fun stuff as well! There are a ton of great preconference sessions at the same time, so I'm glad I am teaching one and don't have to choose what to attend!

See you in Monterey, or on the Internets!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger ruth said...

Hey! Good to see you in my reader again! Have a great conference. Remember: If you can't get McDonald's straws, then Starbucks will do. Wendy's has good whistling straws, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home