Monday, November 12, 2007

I Am The Annoyed Librarian

Ok, I confess. In the most clever ruse in the history of Internet ruses, I, David Free, am the Annoyed Librarian. I know I work for ALA (kinda), am male (definitely), and more likely to drink Belgian beer than martinis. But, gentle reader, that was just to throw you off. Have you ever seen AL and I in the same room together? Of course you have. Because she is me. It's been a good run of riling people up, but there is too much pressure. Too many people on my tail. So I confess. I will continue to post my annoyance at all things library, but now you know.

I am also Lonelygirl15 and that Britney Spears guy. And Bigfoot.

And really, isn't there a bit of the Annoyed Librarian in all of us??

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Royce said...

you work for the Annoyed Librarian Association...that sounds......well...annoying. ;)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger David said...

It is UBER annoying!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger TBL said...

He he, have you noticed how many librarian bloggers are posting that they are the Annoyed Librarian? Just to be clear, I have blogged about it as well... :)

http://talkingbookslibrarian.blogspot.com/

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger David said...

Hmmm, I hadn't noticed that, actually. Very weird!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home