Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Or is it? We shall soon see. After a week of craziness in the office, I am off to Philly tomorrow late morning for Midwinter. This is the first conference I have worked since coming to ACRL/ ALA and I am interested to see how the experience differs from previous conferences where I have either been an attendee or speaker. Perhaps I will blog about it.

My schedule is fairly full with meetings and such, but I am planning on going to the first hour or so the OCLC blog salon on Sunday. So stop by and say hi. Or I will be around the exhibit hall a good bit as well. I do have plans to see a couple of friends from the tubes, so it won't be a total work*a*thon.

I may blog a bit if I get a chance (but nothing juicy, sorry!) and will definitely post pics on flickr. And maybe even Twitter a bit.

Hope to see at least some of you in Philadelphia.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that the blog salon wasn't on a Sunday night - gotta go to work on Monday morning - can't make it into the city on Sunday :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home