Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NJLA2008: Practical Podcasting Preconference

DSC04292.JPGThanks to everyone who came out to the "Practical Podcasting" preconference session at the New Jersey Library Association conference today. There were a couple of technical issues, but hopefully everyone learned a little about podcasting and videocasting in libraries. Here are my slides, complete with the images that freaked out as a result of the PowerPoint crash. Additional information, including links to podcasts we discussed, is available on my wiki.



The audio recording part went great. All of the "talent" and technical folks did a great job. I'll get the video finished and online tomorrow. Sorry again for the technical problems!

I had a blast talking to everyone today and I hope all the attendees had fun as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Greg Schwartz said...

Unvocab represent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home