Monday, August 04, 2008

Internet Librarian Props

Hello again. I've been meaning to kick the proverbial blog tires lately and see if it'll still start. I was incredibly overwhelmed by work in the time leading up to Annual and it has taken me a little bit of time (and a few well earned vacation days) to get back to semi-normal. And honestly, my interest in blogging, and most online social activity really, has waned in the past few months. Although it is starting to return. But more on that another time.

I do have another round of presentations coming up, including another edition of the Podcasting and Videocasting Bootcamp that Mr. David Lee King and I have done for the last few Internet Librarian and Computers in Libraries conferences. Sam over at infodoodads talked about our session at the last IL the other day, saying it was the inspiration for his One Minute Critic videoblog. Very cool! I'm always excited to hear about new podcasts and videocasts that come out of our sessions. The post also gives some great reasons to use blip.tv, aside from it being Dave and Dave Show approved. Thanks very much for the nice words, Sam, and great job on the videoblog!

I'll have several more West Coast Fall Tour dates available in the near future when they are officially online.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home