Friday, April 20, 2007

CIL 2007: Podcasting and Videocasting Postconference


DSC02674.JPG
Originally uploaded by dwfree1967.

Thanks to everyone who came to the Podcasting and Videocasting Postconference at CIL this week. I had a great time talking about podcasting with you. The conversation kept going over lunch, in the shuttle and at the airport too!

My presentation is vailable on SlideShare(the embedded player was acting weird,so I'm just linking to them). Additional information on podcasting tools and resources and links to the podcasts we talked about are available on the session wiki page. And there are pics on Flikr.

We made a great podcast and a great videocast during the session too! The audio is available on Blip.tv or in a previous post here. I'll post a link to the video when David King gets it up and running.

I thought the session went really well. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and learning at the same time. I'll post responses to a few of the questions over the weekend or early next week.

Thanks again for coming. I had a blast. Let me know if you have further questions as well!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm from the slideshare team; came to your blog through technorati.

You mention about the player malfunctioning. If there is a way we could help you troubleshoot this, let me know.

Amit Ranjan
email: slideshare.support@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home