Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Return of the Twitter

Working on my presentation for IL, working on my schedule, and talking to friends about meet-ups for dinner and drinks and general catching up, is getting me back into the library world groove quite nicely after a little absence. In fact, I visited Twitter today for the first time in a long time. They've made a few cosmetic changes that look pretty nifty. I'll most likely be tweeting in Monterey, and who knows, maybe I'll keep going after that. Add me if you're going to IL. Or care about what I'm doing there.

I plan on blogging from Monterey as well. And posting pics on Flickr. I honestly haven't been very excited about any of this since I moved to Chicago, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home